Restore Lost Volume in the Face and Hands with Radiesse
South Florida’s #1 Provider of Radiesse dermal filler!
Radiesse volumizing facial filler can have you looking years younger by reducing not only lines and wrinkles but by adding back lost volume to facial hollows and hands – and it takes no longer than a lunch break. You see the great results immediately and you get to enjoy the age-defying results for up to two years for many patients.*
The long-lasting effects of Radiesse can lessen the need for re-injection. This saves you both time and money compared with other dermal fillers in the long run. It also comes in a 1.5ml syringe, providing more value.
What is Radiesse Dermal Filler?
Radiesse dermal filler is made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. Our expert injectors have trained under top experts and have years of experience, so your Radiesse injections will be performed by the hands of true experts and artists. Radiesse dermal filler is the ideal choice for total facial contouring. It can restore a healthy, youthful appearance, enhance your existing features, help you defy age and gravity, and increase your confidence – all without invasive surgery or scarring.*
How Long Do the Effects of Radiesse Last?
Another unique feature of Radiesse is the length of time the effects of the injections remain. In most cases, the youthful look of facial restoration from this treatment last 1-2 years. Although some individuals prefer a more temporary correction of facial imperfections, others find this quality to be highly desirable.*
Topical numbing cream (BLT) may be used to maximize your comfort during the procedure. However, most patients do not require this. Most patients report little pain when Radiesse is administered.*
Other Radiesse Facts
- Radiesse Volumizing Filler is the only filler to both immediately replenish lost volume and stimulate the production of your own natural collagen.*
- With just one treatment, wrinkles and folds can disappear.*
- Truly unique in its ability to act as a scaffold under the skin, providing lift and stimulating the production of your own natural collagen.*
- Naturally stimulates the production of your body’s own collagen, so your skin looks even better over time.*
- Clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.*
- FDA approved1 to mix with lidocaine to significantly improve comfort during procedure.*
- 33% less Radiesse Volumizing Filler may be needed to achieve full correction compared to Juvéderm® injectable gel.*
- 67% of patients in a 12-month study preferred Radiesse Volumizing Filler over Restylane® injectable gel.*
- 30% less may be needed to achieve full correction compared to Perlane® injectable gel.*
- In clinical studies, Radiesse patients were more satisfied with the results they received from treatment with Radiesse Volumizing Filler versus leading fillers.1*
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth).*
What is it Made From?
It is made of tiny calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. The calcium microspheres are similar to minerals found naturally in the body so allergy testing is not required. Over time, the body absorbs the microspheres and gel, leaving behind only natural collagen.*
Please note that it is contraindicated in patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, with a history or presence of multiple severe allergies (please see Important Safety Information below).
How Does It Work?
Once injected, it plumps the skin to give the appearance of a smoother surface. Over time, Radiesse works to stimulate the body to produce collagen naturally. Ultimately the body absorbs the product and leaves behind the natural collagen for long-lasting results.*
Where Can It be Injected?
It can be injected in the following locations*:
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth.
- Corners of the mouth: also called the oral commissure, if these are turned downward it can make you look as though you’re frowning.
- Pre-jowl fold: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume.
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin and distract from your smile.
*Radiesse is FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
What Makes It Different from Other Leading Dermal Fillers?
It is the only dermal filler available composed of calcium-based microspheres, and has been shown to stimulate the natural production of collagen, for results that may last up to a year or more in many patients. Additionally, in clinical studies with leading hyaluronic acid injectable dermal fillers, results showed that patients were more satisfied with their results than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers. In addition, 30% less Radiesse may be needed for correction when compared to Restylane Lyft injectable gel.*
How Soon Will I See Results? How Long Will They Last?
Immediately upon injection, it restores volume to smooth out the signs of aging. The natural-looking results may last up to a year or more in many patients.*
Note: To ease and elevate bruising a possible side affect of these treatments, We ask that you stop taking Aspirin, Garlic supplements, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and any and all blood thinners within 48 hours of your appointment.