Get Rid of Dark Circles, Hollows & Tired Eyes with Tear Trough Fillers
- Addresses under eye dark circles and hollowing using a combination of dermal fillers and neuromodulators with immediate results.
- No Bruising due to micro-cannula technique for Tear Trough Eye Rejuvenation.
- Safer & more comfortable (Only One Entry Point)
- Fills voids and hollows under eyes. Gets rid of dark circles.
- Customized individually as needed.
With New Radiance Eye Rejuvenation you get immediate results (full effect in 3-4 days) with no downtime.*
Since introducing the micro cannula technique, treating the entire eye area has been tremendously rewarding. Results are great and the patients have been extremely happy.
– Dr. Neil Goodman, MD
Tear Trough Fillers – Under Eye Filler – New Radiance Eye Rejuvenation
Our eyes do not just see; they speak about who you are and how you feel. Dark circles and hollowing which are a natural result of aging can give us that “tired eyes” look, even if we are sleeping just fine. Fortunately, New Radiance Cosmetic Centers has New Radiance Eye Rejuvenation.
New Radiance offers a dermal filler and micro-cannula techniques for the tear trough areas around the delicate eyes that can turn back the clock and make your eyes look refreshed and young again. This is the eye treatment that has everyone talking.
Tear troughs are depressions running from the nose and under the eyes, which deepen as we get older. Aging faces thus develop lower eye bags and dark circles. In the past, it was thought that only surgery could improve the eye bags. Eye rejuvenation can dramatically improve your entire eye area non-surgically, with results lasting 12-18 months using the latest micro-cannula filler techniques.
The procedure is customized to fit your specific individual needs:
- Level I (small tear troughs, little to no hollowing or dark circles)
- Level II (moderate tear troughs, dark circles or hollowing)
- Level III (severe or heavy hollowing, dark circles, and tear troughs)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does the New Radiance Eye Rejuvenation Procedure Take?
The procedure takes around 20 minutes, and the results are instantaneous. You will walk out looking refreshed and younger!*
Does It Hurt?
The area treated is not very sensitive. Pain and swelling is quite minimal, usually requiring no topical anesthetic.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results will last around 12-18 months, many cases even longer.*
* To ease and elevate bruising a possible side effect of these treatments, you should stop taking Aspirin, Garlic supplements, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and any and all blood thinners within 48 hours of your appointment.